Colorado and U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
University of Denver College of Law
Colorado State University, B.A. in Political Science
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- National Advocacy of DUI Defense
- NHTSA – National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Certified in Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (Roadside tests) at the same level as Colorado Police Officers.
Ms. Jansen established herself as a distinguished criminal defense attorney in the Denver metropolitan area. Ms. Jansen is recognized by the National College for DUI Defense as one of the nation’s most experienced DUI defense attorneys. She also serves as a guest lecturer at the University of Denver School of Law.
Ms. Jansen also presents community-wide free legal clinics that provide the public with one-on-one consultations with skilled attorneys involving issues such as traffic offenses, drunk driving, domestic violence, divorce, child custody, and contract disputes.
Ms. Jansen received her Bachelor of Arts from Colorado State University and her Juris Doctor from the University of Denver. She is a member of the Colorado Bar Association, Denver Bar Association, Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, National Advocacy of DUI Defense.
Ms. Jansen has been a guest speaker at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law from 2009 to 2011. She educates students about How to Start a Law Firm at any stage of their career.
- Legislative Assistant to Congressman Tom Campbell, Washington, D.C.
- Prosecutor (Legal Intern), Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office
- Born: Denver, Colorado